Friday, January 12, 2007

Santiago, Chile - Waiting in the airport!



Well I am officially on my way home now. I left Buenos Aires at 6:15pm today, and arrived in Santiago, Chile a few minutes ago. Finally figured out how to get online after jumping through hoops for 30 minutes, and also managed to snap a picture of the airport, and my meal! The beer, Kuntzmann, is rather yummy, and the sandwich is called a Lomito - an Argentinian specialty. It's Fillet Mignon, prosciutto, melted cheese, lettuce, tomato, avocado... What else could you want? All food groups are represented! I have a little over an hour left here, then off to Miami where I get to kill 6 lovely hours, then to Atlanta for 3 hours and finally home. LONG trip! But I'll tell you what... It was worth it! I can't believe I've been down here in South America for 6 weeks! But I am already planning my return...