Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Welcome to my new Blog!

Hello Everyone!

This is going to be the new home of my blogs, due to the old provider deciding to hold all of my images and writing hostage for an outrageous amount of money. So - a new blog for a new year, it seems! I'll be trying to move all of my old postings over during the next few days, so bear with me - as they say, please excuse the mess while we remodel!

Anyway, I'm still in Argentina, in a small town with roughly the same population of San Juan County, called San Martin de los Andes. We've been here a few days, and will be for a few more. We've been having a great time Fly Fishing in Patagonia! The sun finally came out after 5 days of rain, but with the sun came 35+ mph winds! Pretty tough to cast with that kind of wind! So today we are going to go for a hike in a National Park near a 12,000' volcano. It's beautiful, and I'll try to get some photos up ASAP!

Take care all, and as they say here - Cíao!